Heads up! Here are my Christmas deadlines for bespoke orders and ready to wear jewellery
30th November – last day to email me about bespoke orders.
If you already have an idea for a bespoke order, let me know asap so we have plenty of time!
13th December – last day for international ready to wear orders
15th December – last day for UK ready to wear orders
All UK order will be send to you before the 20th December with Special Delivery so they’ll definitely arrive with you before Christmas, just in time to be put underneath the Christmas tree!
All International orders will be as soon as they are ready for prompt delivery!
Read more about bespoke orders here:
Made-to-order bespoke jewellery
In a world where everything is mass-produced, I like to create something different and personal for you, so that you have the jewellery you’ve always dreamed about. I offer a fully personalised service, involving you at every step and even sharing photos of your piece-in-progress.
Handmade jewellery is a great way to offer something personal and original, whether you’re looking for a gift or something special for yourself. Once we’ve worked through your design options together, I will hand-make your item from my studio in North London.
I also work with CAD to design on a computer which can be a cost effective way of designing your jewellery. CAD stands for Computer Aided Design, and with the help of a very smart programme, I can create designs that show you what the finished piece looks like before it’s even made. It’s easy to make changes at this stage, so we can work together to shape your perfect jewellery.
The bespoke jewellery-making process
- Contact me with your ideas – don’t be shy, I love hearing your ideas and what’s inspired you
- During our initial discussion we’ll talk about the different options to explore
- I will sketch some ideas and show them to you. You’ll share your feedback and we’ll work through the designs together
- You choose the: design, stones, manufacturing process and size
- Once we’ve settled on your perfect design, we’ll discuss whether you want it handmade or made using CAD
- Depending on the design process you will receive your beautiful bespoke jewellery within 3-4 weeks. It comes in beautiful packaging and can be either hand delivered (if you are in London) or delivered with Royal Mail’s Track-and-Trace service.
I love keeping you involved at every step and offer a unique personalised service where I send you texts and progress images throughout production, such as shots of your item before and after polish. This will make your piece of jewellery even more personal to you.
Get in touch now to discuss your ideas and create your unique jewellery piece.